Username
Password
Forget Password?
  1. Indices
  2. Commodities
  3. Currencies
Straits Times 3,357.22 -20.74 -0.61%
Hang Seng 28,371.26 -394.14 -1.37%
Dow Jones 27,171.90 +17.70 +0.07%
Shanghai Composite 2,886.97 -37.23 -1.27%
STI Lunchbell Top Gainers And Losers – 12/01/15
Lunchbell Update | 12 January 2015
Related stocks:
5TY
H16
5AL
O2I
5HG
5G4
A27
By:

The Straits Times Index (STI) closed down 3.19 point (0.1 percent) at 3,335.25. The market traded on moderate volume of 84.29 million shares traded with 123 gainers and 185 losers as of 11:57am.

Notable gainers were Advanced Systems, HuanHsin, Annica, Xpress and AVIC, with Advanced Systems leading the pack.

Notable losers were Edition, Infinio, Magnus Energy, Fuxing China and MDR, with Edition leading the pack.

Olam International has agreed to sell wool broker Western Wool Marketing to Quality Wool, exiting from its Australian wool business, which has stores throughout New South Wales and Victoria. Olam said that the sale is in line with its strategy to unlock intrinsic value and pursue growth opportunities selectively, while exiting non-core operations.

Edition, formerly Oniontech, has entered into a non-binding memorandum of understanding with an independent third party to jointly engage in financial services-related business in China. Under the memorandum of understanding, Edition will hold a 51 percent stake while its partner will hold the remaining 49 percent stake.

Advanced Systems Automation  0.002 -- --   
Business: Co manufactures automatic molding machines and other back-ended assembly equipment for the semiconductor industry. [FY17 Turnover] Equipment contract manufacturing services (69.9%), equipment (30.1%).

Insight: Mar-19, FY19 revenue declined 14%, mainly due to l... Read More
Huan Hsin Hldgs  -- -- --   
Business: Manufacturer of OEM & ODM used in products such as laptop hull module & printer. [FY18 Turnover] Wire, cable & related components (78.4%), moulded plastic pdts & finished pdt assembly (18.8%), others (2.8%).

Insight: Mar-19, FY18 revenue slid 35.3% in line with Co's ... Read More
Annica Hldgs  0.001 -- --   
Business: Co engages in the sale & trading of oil & gas equipment, provision of engineering services & developing of biomass projects. [FY17 Geographical] Malaysia (69.1%), Singapore (23.2%), Indonesia (7.7%).

Insight: Aug-18, 1H18 revenue decreased by 14% due to delay... Read More
AVIC Int'l Maritime Hldgs  -- -- --   
Business: Co is engaged in the marine and offshore industry. [FY17 Turnover] Ship-design service (42.5%), vessels trading and leasing (19.6%), shipbuilding construction service (18.6%%), shipbuilding project management services (10%), others (9.3%).

Insight: Aug-18, 1H18 revenue increased by 13% supported by... Read More
Edition  -- -- --   
Business: Co engages in project management and property development activities in Singapore and Malaysia.

Insight: Feb-19, FY18 revenue was 91% lower at $46,000. Thi... Read More
Rich Capital  -- -- --   
Business: Co is engaged in the mining & resources biz.

Insight: May-19, Co recorded no revenue for FY19 as Kim Chu... Read More
MDR  0.002 +0.001 +100.00%   
Business: After-market service provider for mobile phones & various consumer electronics products. [FY18 Turnover] Distribution mgt solutions (DMS) (90.2%), after mkt svcs (AMS) (7.3%), digital inkjet printing for out of home advertising solutions (DPAS) (2%), investment (0.5%).

Insight: May-19, 1Q19 revenue rose 7.2% mainly due to incre... Read More


Join The Conversation
The Shares Investment editorial team welcomes constructive feedback on our coverage and content. We would also be delighted to answer any questions on the above article. Leave us a comment below, and we'll get back to you shortly!

All Rights Reserved. Pioneers & Leaders (Publishers) Pte Ltd. Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.