Username
Password
Forget Password?
  1. Indices
  2. Commodities
  3. Currencies
Straits Times 3,550.36 +29.05 +0.82%
KLSE Composite 1,828.83 +7.23 +0.40%
Hang Seng 32,254.89 +132.95 +0.41%
Dow Jones 26,071.72 +53.91 +0.21%
STI Lunchbell Top Gainers And Losers – 10/12/14
Lunchbell Update | 10 December 2014
Related stocks:
A13
EG0
5RJ
G54
B07
5AL
A27
By:

The Straits Times Index (STI) closed down 9.20 point (0.28 percent) at 3,329.04. The market traded on moderate volume of 96.3 million shares traded with 191 gainers and 137 losers as of 12:39pm.

Notable gainers were Allied Tech, Xyec, JES Intl, Plastoform and WE, with Allied Tech leading the pack.

Notable losers were China Essence, Next-Gen Sat, Annica, Magnus Energy and MDR, with China Essence leading the pack.

In other alerts, CapitaLand has acquired a 50 percent stake in Asiana Agresif from Juta Asia Corporation, with the intention to jointly develop a piece of land in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur. The land is owned by Asiana Agresif, and will be developed into a block of condominium and low rise villas. Following the RM24.8 million acquisition, Asiana Agresif will be an associated company with CapitaLand.

Huan Hsin Holdings stated its decision to dispose its subsidiary 51 percent-owned stake in Hefei Baolong Hsin Technology Co (“HBHT”) to Shenzhen Bitland Information Technology Co, which owns the remaining 49 percent stake. The disposal is agreed upon at a sum of Rmb6.2 million in cash, allowing Huan Hsin Holdings to monetise its non-yielding assets and increase its working capital.

Allied Technologies  0.071 -0.001 -1.39%   
Business: Co is principally engaged in precision engineering. [FY16 Geographical] China (43.5%), Vietnam (37.7%), Singapore & Malaysia (14.2%), Thailand (4.6%).

Insight: Nov-17, 9M17 revenue increased by 14.1% as a resul... Read More
JES Int'l Hldgs  -- -- --   
Business: Co is a major PRC shipbuilding group with more than 30 years of history. Its principal products include bulk carriers, oil tankers & containerships. [FY14 Geographical] S'pore (79.6%), other Asian countries (13.3%), Europe (7.1%).

Insight: Mar-17, FY16, no revenue was recorded for the year... Read More
Accrelist  0.005 -0.001 -16.67%   
Business: Formerly WE Holdings, Co distributes electronics components and test equipment for the disk drive industry. [FY17 Geographical] China & Hong Kong (96%), others (4%).

Insight: Nov-17, 1H18, Co increased revenue by fifty-folds ... Read More
China Essence Group  -- -- --   
Business: [FY14 Turnover] Potato starch (80.0%), potato protein (8.8%), animal feed (11.2%).

Insight: Feb-15, Co continued to face mounting pressures br... Read More
NGSC  0.002 -- --   
Business: Engaged in the business of providing satellite-based services to a variety of industries.

Insight: Aug-17, 1Q18, Co did not recognise any revenue for... Read More
Annica Hldgs  -- -- --   
Business: Co engages in the sale & trading of oil & gas equipment, provision of engineering services & developing of biomass projects. [FY16 Geographical] Malaysia (66.8%), Singapore (31.6%), Indonesia (1.6%).

Insight: Aug-17, 1H17 net loss narrowed 86.8% to $0.7m due ... Read More
MDR  0.003 -- --   
Business: After-market service provider for mobile phones & various consumer electronics products. [FY16 Turnover] Distribution mgt solutions (DMS) (88%), after mkt svcs (AMS) (9.6%), digital inkjet printing for out of home advertising solutions (DPAS) (2.4%).

Insight: Oct-17, Co's application in relation to the issuan... Read More


Join The Conversation
The Shares Investment editorial team welcomes constructive feedback on our coverage and content. We would also be delighted to answer any questions on the above article. Leave us a comment below, and we'll get back to you shortly!

All Rights Reserved. Pioneers & Leaders (Publishers) Pte Ltd. Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above.